Battle of the Souls Bleach Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Lands

2 posters

Go down

Death Lands Empty Death Lands

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:54 am

An area that most Hollow avoid due to the overwhelming amount of Adjuchas fighting here
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

https://bleachmegalegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Death Lands Empty Re: Death Lands

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:09 am

Faustus Cassius

"Hahahahaha. Do you guys really think an ADJUCHAS can kill me?!?!" Cassius said as suddenly he bisected two with his sword. He then raised his hand and a Cero launched forth, nailing a third in the chest. Cassius walked up to one and chopped of an arm. He then bit into it, chewing thoughtfully.
Mood: Manic
Condition: Healthy
Level: 0
Hit Points: 7• Speed: 35 • Strength: 30• Striking Speed: 47 • Reiatsu: 35
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Viper Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Marrok Koroto

Marrok decided to float around the Death lands since most Adjuchas wouldn't dare attack him. "Heh attacking the weakling I see." he said in a low more of a stalker is type voice as he head and right arm twitched violently. The twitch came from the last great war with the shinigami and he was not scared to tell people about it. It did go away, the twitch did but it was never away long unless one of two conditions where met and there was neither a talented fighter or rakdos around to fulfill any of his twitch stopping needs. This was a good thing the twitch relieved stress somehow. He did not know how, but he knew it just did, but it was not about him right now everything was about watching this little arrancar attacking the Adjuchas. 'I must help them. Just to scare the kid a little bit.' He thought 'Yea I could release my blade and... No, no, no not that that would destroy all that he might be. Ooh I know what to do but I need to wait a second for the right moment to do it.'
Level: 90
Hit Points: 37• Speed: 180 • Strength: 165• Striking Speed: 255 • Reiatsu: 205/205
Technique Used:
None

Crimson Viper

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Faustus Cassius

Cassius froze, feeling the weight of an enormous spiritual pressure. He looked around, wondering what had just come near him. "WHO'S THERE?!"

Cassius looked around, wielding his giant zanpakuto on his shoulder. He looked out into the wastes. "I know you're out there, I can barely breathe with you wielding that reiatsu around without controlling it. You trying to kill me?!"

He pointed the giant zanbato around. "WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!"
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Viper Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Marrok Koroto

Marrok sighed "Even weaker than the rest." he yelled out walking out from behind Cassius lowering his spirit pressure to a little above his. "I mean I do not feel anything, and I can breath just fine. But if you really think about it that is only natural for me" His twitch got more violent and he began to hear should like his neck snapping out then back into place repeatedly. Which was natural for him. Natural but very annoying. He began walking back and fourth after getting in front of Cassius "You should put that away unless you want to fight" Marrok stopped and turned towards Cassius drawing is inch or two longer than a katana zanbakuto, and pointing it towards the much larger one. He jumps back. "so what is it?"
Hit Points: 37• Speed: 180 • Strength: 165• Striking Speed: 255 • Reiatsu: 205/205
Technique Used:
None

Crimson Viper

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Faustus Cassius

Cassius frowned, sheathing his blade and kneeling. He might be a rogue Arrancar but he knew proper etiquette when around a higher rank. "I apologize sir, I didn't know Espada ranked persons were out in this area. Am I to be taken back to Las Noches?"

Cassius looked up at the man. "Oh, I forgot. My name is Cassius. I don't hold a number or rank..."
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Viper Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Marrok Koroto

Marrok looked at Cassius with Great discomfort. "Get up off the floor my friend I will not take you back to Las Noches. It is dreadfully boring there at the moment so I need to escape the boredom as well." Marrok looked around at the Adjuchas who looked very angry at the moment but are not advancing. 'Are they not moving out of fright? Maybe, but i do not see why I am so scary.' "You know I am an Espada well do you know what my number is?" He did not expect this lowly arrancar to know but he thought it was good to ask. "I will give you a hint I am not numbers 10-7, and my name is Marrok." He said getting his evil smile back as he twitched a few more times.
Mood: I AM INSANE!!!
Condition: Perfect (For an insane person.)
Technique Used:
None

Crimson Viper

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Faustus Cassius

The still very human fight or flight rule kicked in, causing Cassius to involuntarily shift slightly. "Yes, I know what number you are. You are the primera under Lord Rakdos and no one else. I would have thought you would be in Las Noches of all places, not out here in the wastes."

Cassius stood up, feeling very very scared at this point, but none of it showing as he cracked a cocky grin. "They kick you out too?"
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Viper Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Marrok Koroto

"Like I said before little arrancar. It had gotten deadly boring at the moment and our supreme overlord had not given me any instructions to do since the last great war. Which come to think of it is where I got my little twitch here." Marrok had be twitching slightly the whole time he was talking but it got worse when he talked about it. "But it is ok it goes away sometimes." He begins smiling awkwardly nice towards Cassius. "Do you know someing a board arrancar could do before I go back to las noches? If not I could leave you and the adjuchas alone now."
Mood: I AM INSANE
Condition: Perfect (for an insane person)
Technique Used:
None

Crimson Viper

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Faustus Cassius

"I honestly have just been surviving out here. But as it stands I think I'm going to move onto new hunting grounds as it is." Cassius said. With that he bowed, taking his leave.
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Viper Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Marrok Koroto

"Yes, yes you may go little arrancar." Marrok said watching Cassius leave the Death Lands. As soon as he is gone how ever Marrok confronts a little voice which seems to be coming from the back of his mind. 'Your power is not complete.' Confused Marrok called out looking around. "What? Where are you? What do you mean?" 'Your power is not complete. There is still much to learn, and much to gain from Akuma.' "My weapon? I can gain more from my Zanpakuto?" 'Yes, yes Much Much more than you might be able to realize.' "Really? What do you mean more than I could realize?" 'All in due time all you need to do is train, and keep training. Focus on your hidden power it is in your blade. Look to it to be able to find it.' "Wait what?" Marrok appeared to be talking to himself for quite a long while, but he came through and looked around again he saw all the angry Adjucha where now full of freight as well. "What are you looking at?" he asked in a harsh tone as he sits down and prepares his plans for his next training session.
Mood: I AM INSANE
Condition: Perfect (for an insane person)
Technique Used:
None

Crimson Viper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum