Battle of the Souls Bleach Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sake Bar

3 posters

Go down

Sake Bar Empty Sake Bar

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:30 am

A nice restaurant known for their sake and beautiful waitresses. On the expensive end, so not many lower rank Soul Reapers come here without the company of a Captain.
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

https://bleachmegalegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sake Bar Empty Re: Sake Bar

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Kurosaki Jinshin

Jinshin walked in and was immediately greeted by a couple of higher ups in society. He waved at them, laughing and shaking hands with a couple of them, bowing low to others, usually more elderly men. "Um, private booth for 2."

The waitress smiled at him and then glared briefly at Nami before leading them to a private booth. "The usual spread, thank you Suki."

Jinshin patted her bottom and slid her a hundred yen. "Sooo... You want to learn to unlock your zanpakuto. Usually it really requires to sit in a meditative stance for hours on end asking it for it's name. Once you know it's name you can begin using shikai, though maybe not techniques your shikai grants you."
Mood: Smile
Condition: Healthy
Level: 100
Hit Points: 50 • Speed: 200 • Strength: 175• Striking Speed: 275 • Reiatsu: 320
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:43 am

Noyamano Nami

Theme Song: Can't Be Tamed

Nami bowed along with Jinshin, knowing that the elders of the Grand General were obviously her elders too and deserved greater respect. When on the receiving end of the glare, she simply put a finger on her eye and pulled out her tongue and spat out her tongue in a mocking fashion. Yes, Nami was very frank about herself and when someone so much as glared at her she responded right back. Besides, this was a freaking waitress. Who the Hell did she think she was, glaring at a soul reaper?

Still Nami felt someone jealous when she saw Jinshin pet her bottom and slide money into her pocket. That was what was wrong with perverted men. Always going after whatever girl they got their hands on. Still, it was not as if she was actually in love with the middle-aged man. She was just in here to get some pointers and make some girls jealous, which was working like a charm so far.

Sitting in the private chambers, Nami looked up at the Kurosaki clansman. "Well, I don't even know how to adopt that meditative stance yet," she explained. "How is it that you Kurosaki train?"
Mood: Persuasive
Level: 0 • Zanpakutō: Sealed
HP: 7 • Speed: 30 • Strength: 20 • Striking Speed: 45 • Reiatsu: 50/50
Technique Used:
None

Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:51 am

Kurosaki Jinshin

Jinshin scratched his chin and chuckled, pouring himself a glass of sake and offering her some. "Near death or death experiences. Or zanpakuto are... erm... harsh on us. We trade a lot to wield them, like I have absolutely no way to use Kido. I also nearly died when I trained for bankai. It's not the best way to learn, I can assure you. You get a lot of scars, and a lot of people die in the attempt to achieve higher power in our clan. Our zanpakuto reveal themselves to US, and no matter how much we ask them, they will not every reveal themselves unless they think we are worthy. People outside of my family have it a little easier. You can just beg repeatedly."

Jinshin sat back and sipped his sake a little more. He pointed at her wakizashi. "What do YOU want to achieve with your zanpakuto?"
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:23 am

Noyamano Nami

Nami looked at the small white blade in her hands, its hand guard resembled an 'N', as if mocking the fact that she had a name that began with an 'N'. It symbolized that it was indeed her own zanpakutō and not something she had picked up from the ground and began calling her zanpakutō. She remembered creating it out of her own spiritual energy when she was still in the Shinō Academy. Her master had said that the zanpakutō was a part of her spiritual energy, embodied into the form of a material weapon. In due time, it would grow and manifest into a spirit, who would then tell her its name and allow her to use its abilities.

Yet, nothing of the sort had occured, even when she had become a registered soul reaper. Granted, not many people who were unseated like she was had unlocked their zanpakutō's yet, but that did little to comfort the tangerine haired girl. She wanted some kind of cool ability, and she wanted it now.

"Me?" she asked, looking at her blade. "I want some kind of super cool ability! Like being able to summon a giant dragon of ice, or, maybe being able to scatter my blade into countless pieces so that I could attack from multiple angles! Heck, how about a giant axe or something?! That would be epic!" she grinned widely, stars shining in her eyes. Yes, Nami dreamed of super cool weapons that would take her to the very, very, top. She wanted to become a Captain, the strongest there ever was, so she could become uber rich and uber respected, and then finally fulfill her dream of drawing a map of the whole of Soul Society.
Technique Used:
None

Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:29 am

Kurosaki Jinshin

Jinshin sighed. "That might be your problem right there. Power is good only if you have something to use it for. Only if you have a goal. Mine was to preserve my friends. I didn't succeed, but at least I had a goal. If you don't have a goal your zanpakuto has no reason to come forth and help you."

Jinshin smiled as food was delivered, and began to eat. There was a large selection of food here. "Also, if you want a bad ass cool weapon, you might want to try working on yourself first. Keep in mind that a zanpakuto and soul reaper work as a TEAM, you can't fight on your own. But, your zanpakuto also won't want to work with a weakling."
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:00 am

Noyamano Nami

A vein emerged on Nami's head, as her eyes narrowed into her angry expression. "I'm not a weakling!" she yelled, before calming down and sighing. She was a weakling, she knew it. But she did not know how else she could get strong when her own zanpakutō did not want to talk to her. A soul reaper's strength was their zanpakutō, their primary power. Nami was always born physically weak compared to others. That's why she wanted the strength of her zanpakutō to become strong. She could not really specialize much in Hakuda, due to her weakness. She was exceptionally gifted in Kido, but did that mean her zanpakutō did not like her because she was physically weak?

"I do have a dream though," Nami said, putting her wakizashi aside as she began to eat as well, leaving the sake glass unattended. Nami did not drink, it was just that. "I want... to be rich, and buy District 78, my home, from the Central 46, and save it from its current state," she took a drink of water, before taking another bite of her food. Her eyes had a faraway look in them. "I want to support my mother and sister, and for that I want to be a Captain, and the strongest Captain ever, so that Central 46 would listen to me when I talk to them," she explained, having stopped eating.

Intertwining her fingers as she placed her elbows on the table, she rested her chin on them, her eyes lost in the deep abyss of a thought cycle. "I also... I have a passion for cartography. I wanna make a map of the whole of Soul Society," she explained. She did not notice, but her wakizashi seemed to have glowed in a blue hue slightly, as she stated her dreams and ambitions. Of course, it went as soon as it came, but maybe the Grand General would have noticed it.
Technique Used:
None

Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:18 am

Kurosaki Jinshin

Jinshin leaned back his head and laughed loudly. People through out the restaurant started at the sound and when they realized that nothing was wrong so they went back to their food. "You wish to buy an entire district? That will take quite the sum of yen.... and I'm not certain those old fools would even listen to you. The don't listen to me, that's for certain."

Jinshin's eyes seemed to grow distant for a moment before snapping back to the situation at hand. "I can speak with your captain when we leave here, have them instruct you personally. If your goal is to become powerful for the sake of your family, I'm certain your zanpakuto will respond to that desire."

Jinshin's hand suddenly was on his side but acted casual as someone he didn't recognize opened the door to their booth. "What can I do for you?"

The man bowed his head. "My apologies sir, the Central 46 summons..."

"Shove it up your ass and present it back to them." Jinshin said, sipping his sake again. The man bowed his head and ran off. "They just want status updates of the Earth squads, nothing they can't wait for a few hours for."
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:56 am

((hope I'm not intruding))

Sesshoku Dante

Captain
First Division

Dante was walking as soon as the man ran into him, "careful, you should watch where your running." he said to the man who had just finished talking to another high ranking member of soul society, Dante walked over curious as to whom it could possibly be, "OH! fancy running into you here Jinshin-san." Dante stated as he looked in the open door, he didn't much notice the other girl quite yet but then he noticed her and smiled "oh excuse me, where are my manners, I'm Sesshoku Dante." he said as he smiled as he looked at the woman sitting with Jinshin, "seems you have company with you, should I come back another time?" he asked curiously as he looked at the two in their booth. Dante was rather curious as to whom this young lady was, but she seemed to be of no major rank but that didn't mean anything in the eyes of Dante or even his mind for that matter.
Mood: Calm
Level: 90
HP: 46 • Speed: 110 • Strength: 140 • Striking Speed: 195 • Reiatsu: 320/320
Special Attack Used:None

Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:01 am

Kurosaki Jinshin

Jinshin smiled. "HEYYYYY!!!! What's your name again? Feel free to join us, you look familiar...."

"Uh, this is Nami... Beautiful sweet Nami." Jinshin blushed and smiled at her.
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:44 am

Noyamano Nami

Nami looked at the man as he entered and gave Grand General-sama some info, telling him that the Central 46 called. Her eyes widened as he literally told the guy to take a hike. She then smirked at his words. "You just told them to take a hike and wait a few hours," she spoke up, looking at the Grand General with a playful expression. "I think its mighty hypocritical of you to say that they don't listen to you, Grand General-sama, when you just told them to 'shove it up their ass'. I think I can do the same while buying District 78," she responded with a grin, winking at him.

She looked up as another man came in, immediately recognizing him. Her eyes widened. It was only her first week as an unseated soul reaper and she was already meeting the most powerful people in Soul Society. Immediately, she bolted upright, before bowing in front of the blue haired man who perhaps held the second strongest rank after the Grand General himself. As she spoke, she introduced him to the Grand General at the same time.

"First Division Captain-Commander of the Thirteen Court Guardian Squads, Sesshoku Dante-taichō! Konnichiwa!" she announced, greeting him in the traditional Japanese style. Nami then stood up, before glancing at Jinshin and blushing as well as he called her beautiful. She winked at him, grinning.
Mood: Polite/Embarassed
Technique Used:
None

Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:53 am

Sesshoku Dante

Captain
First Division

Dante looked at Jinshin as a sweat dropped at the back of his head, "that's cruel of you." he said in a somewhat slumped posture as he stood there before he returned back to normal noticing the girl stand up almost in a flash, "Konnichiwa Nami." he said in reply to her greeting, he smiled, "so what are you two doing here?" he asked before he noticed where Jinshin's gaze was aiming at and sighed, "you never change do you Jinshin." Dante said to himself in his thoughts as he continued to smile but this time looking back to Nami. "Your the new recruit to the third division squad, aren't you?" he asked curiously as he had read about it somewhere, his job was very busy but thank goodness for his assistant, his lieutenant, that he was able to go about his day and enjoy the scenery for a bit. He thought about a few other things for a second before he snapped back to the current question he stated.

Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:00 am

Kurosaki Jinshin

Jinshin raised his finger "I know who you are!"
"Lost it"

Jinshin went back to drinking sake. He looked at Nami. "See, what I'm doing with them right now isn't really being disrespectful, mainly because what are they going to do if I don't give them the updates right now, hmmm? Fire me?"
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:56 am

Noyamano Nami

Nami stood up and sat down back on her seat after the First Division Commander greeted her. She could not help but let out a humorous giggle at the way the two interacted with one another, shaking her head at their actions. As an unseated new recruit, she would have expected the captains at least to be a lot more civilized, but here they were acting more childish than she could be at times.

She looked up at the First Division Captain. "No, sorry Sesshoku-taichō, but I'm a part of the Tenth Division actually," she explained, before looking back at Jinshin. "Grand General-sama, whatever the case may be, I'm going to buy the 78th District, and no annoying Central 46 member is going to stop me, ever!" she declared, her voice laced with unyielding determination.
Mood: Determined
Technique Used:
None

Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:37 am

Sesshoku Dante

Captain
First Division

Looking at Jinshin Dante just sighed and shook his head, "don't worry about it Jin-san." Dante said casually before he looked over at the now seated Nami, "uh... good luck with that, they have to sign off on it." he said as he decided for himself to just join them, he closed the door behind him as he sat down at one of the seats his necklace jingling around. Dante removed his shades as he sat down and nodded, "speaking of which they have to sign off and approve quite a bit of things, but most of them they just don't give a damn about." he said as he nodded before he looked back to Jinshin, "be careful about what you say, they might just do that." he said as he looked at him and grinned a sly grin after saying what did.

Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:14 am

Kurosaki Jinshin

Jinshin guffawed at Dante. "Oh come on Dante, that's not very nice to say to her. She can achieve any dream she wants to or sets her mind to. Don't discourage her."

And the he shrugged, knocking back a bowl of sake and then eating some rice. He signaled a waitress quickly. "Green tea and whiskey, please"

He looked at Nami. "Anything you want?"
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:41 am

Noyamano Nami

Nami sighed and looked down, silently beginning to eat her plate of food. So what if her superiors looked down on her and did not believe she could accomplish her dream. One day, she'd shut them all up and shove it in their faces when she would have the documentations of District 78 Rukongai. What they did not know was that money made the world - and Soul Society - go 'round. Once when she would get her hands on a lot of doe, Central 46 would be licking her feet.

She wondered if she could have a money-making zanpakutō...

Silently eating her food as Dante and Jinshin spoke, she could not help but smile at Jinshin's words. Knowing that the Grand General was with her was a great relief to the tangerine haired map maker. Looking up, she big breasted girl flashed him a grin. "Arigatō, Grand General-sama. I won't let you down!"

She looked at him. "I'd like some green tea too, actually," she replied, continuing to eat. "So could you guys explain how the meditative stance works?" she asked, eager to begin her zanpakutō unlocking training today. The fact that the Grand General was supporting her had motivated her further. Now, she the sandal-clad unseated soul reaper had decided that she was going to get super strong beginning today.
Technique Used:
None

Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:57 am

Sesshoku Dante

Captain
First Division

Sighing Dante looked at Jinshin, "I'm being a realist, but there's still some optimism left in me yet as I'm still young...." he said as he chuckled to himself as he was by record the youngest soul reaper captain probably ever. He looked over at Nami and smiled, "if you would like I will help fund you in your dream unless you want to complete it all one hundred percent yourself and own it all to yourself." Dante said as he turned to look at Jinshin, "besides, your always late for your annual report, I know this because of my Lieutenant, she tells me yours is usually or always the last one in." he said chuckling at that fact, "oh well some of the duties of being a high ranking official is bothersome, but other times it can be great fun!" he said smiling as he nodded to a stir fry meal, he was famished and had yet to eat and what better time than now? "hmm...." Dante said as he looked up at the roof before back to Jinshin, "isn't there a special training method for learning how to converse with your blades?" Dante asked said curiously as he forgot it was rather dangerous to the trainers well being and life.

Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Kurosaki Jinshin

Jinshin face palmed. "Dumb ass, its the meditative stance... Here, let me show you."

Jinshin sat, cross legged, and placed his sword, unsheathed, in his lap. "You sit like this, and close your eyes. And then you focus on your blade. You start talking to it, that simple."

Jinshin then resheathed his blade and downed another bowl of sake. "That about sums it up. Oh, my zanpakuto says hi."
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Noyamano Nami

Nami blinked a bit, cocking her head cutely to the side as she was informed of the intentions of the zanpakutou that the Grand General wielded. "Erm, uh... tell it I said... erm, 'hi', too?" she blinked, before shaking her head as a sad expression crossed her face. She wanted to talk to her zanpakutou like that... stupid powerful people getting all the fun.

Once again, her expression became determined as she stood up after taking the last bite of her food, before grabbing the wakizashi she had placed at her side and clipping it onto her shihakushou. Time to get herself some training done. She had seen the stance, now she needed some place to be quiet.

"It was nice spending time with you, Grand General-sama, Sesshoku-taichou," she said, bowing politely to both, before she smirked as she walked over to Jinshin, lowered her kimono so that it only covered her nipples, her cleavage revealed for the world to enjoy, and planted a kiss on the Grand General's cheek. "We'll continue this some other time," she winked at him, before waving at Dante as well and exiting the chambers.

She knew for a fact that this would not nearly be as simple as she apparently had made it out to be, but she had to do what she had to do. Luckily, she had a book on meditation here that she had gotten her hands on from the Daireishokairō, the repository of all the knowledge and history of the Soul Society. She had just hoped to receive some tips from the Grand General, but apparently he did not have much to offer.

Oh well. She smirked. She'd have to do it herself, she thought, as she left the Sake Bar towards Seireitei, the Tenth Division's training grounds her destination.
Technique Used:
None

((you two can do whatever you want together, Nami's goin' training o,o))
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum