Battle of the Souls Bleach Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Sands

2 posters

Go down

White Sands Empty White Sands

Post  Marz Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:40 am

The desert of Las Noches, full of hollows and their ilk it's easy to get lost here even easier to get eaten.
Marz
Marz

Back to top Go down

White Sands Empty Re: White Sands

Post  Marz Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:41 am

Van Barrio

This place was harsh, and Van loved it here. It was all so brutal. Brutal the existance any Arrancar should live, not like those twerps in Las Noches. Living the sweet-life in a palace built so long ago.

In reality Van had just finished snacking on some low level hollow who had just returned from the world of the living, battlescarred as always, he could give thanks to the easy meal to a Shinigami of course, or a quincy or visored or some other thing. Really it was just as dangerous in the real world as it was in Hueco Mundo. If not more-so. Here things would only attack you if they were hungry or desperate. There... well... if you even looked at them the wrong way Shinigami, representatives and all others would attack you not to mention other hollows on vacation.

To Van that was perfectly fine. He was content in the sands picking off those who thought returning to these white sands was their saving grace. Several of the Hollows he'd brought down this way were out of his leauge and eventually this practice made him into an arrancar, though he respected each hollow he'd consumed. Each had given his body to Van, what more could one give?

"That was tastey." Van spoke slowly hopping down from a large sekiseki rock outcropping. It hid his Reiatsu enough to let smaller prey near. Prey like he'd just finished consuming. Patting his abdomen he continued. "I wonder what the Menos are doing..."

He was completely unaware of what was going on around him. And nearby a hollow far hungrier than he had been was stalking for prey. Van was on the Menu but the young Arrancar didnt quite know it yet.
Mood: Ready
Condition: Healthy
Level: 0
Reiatsu: 40/40 ‡ HP: 7/7 ‡ Speed:30 ‡ Strength: 30 ‡ Strike: 45
Kido ‡ Tech:
None

Marz
Marz

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Faustus Cassius

There was a large blast of reiatsu and a howl, followed by a cackling laugh. "COME BACK AND PLAY WITH ME!"

A white being appeared next to Van in a step and then was gone in a second step, chasing down a weak hollow of his own. He caught up to it, and without using his sword, he grabbed an arm and ripped it off. The hollow howled in agony and as the being took a giant chunk out of the arm with his teeth, blood dripping down his face. He seemed to just notice Van. "Wow, I'm just running into a new person everywhere I go today."
Mood: Manic
Hit Points: 7• Speed: 35 • Strength: 30• Striking Speed: 47 • Reiatsu: 35
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

https://bleachmegalegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Marz Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Van Barrio

Van shifted on his feet suprised by the new hollow and new Arrancar, in a hunt. It was kinda his punishment for being oblivious for a seccond. A predator and prey coming out of the woodwork.

However the Arrancar seemed just as happy attacking the hollow, was he trying to feed or just making sport of attacking the hollow little by little. "Salutations." Van greeted with a meek wave of his hand. It seemed that there was very little in the way of actual greeting, as to satisfy his own need to be polite incase the new Arrancar was going to turn hostile on him, he would introduce himself. "Van Barrio."
Kido ‡ Tech:
None

Marz
Marz

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:19 am

Faustus Cassius

The wounded hollow lunged at the white being. It caught it's fist in it's hand. There was a red glow and the hollow disappeared in a blast of energy from it's cero. "Faustus Cassius. Call me Cass. Most people do. Don't look so tense. I only feed on hollows, not Arrancar."

Cassius tore off another chunk of flesh from the arm and chewed. "At least you're not an Espada..."
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marz Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:18 am

Van Barrio

Van looked away when Cass blasted what was left of his prey, he thought it was unruly and wasteful that all of the rest of the Hollow to be destroyed. "What's wrong with being an Espada?" He asked looking around hoping that there wasn't one nearby.

That would be just peechy. He knew that he himself couldnt stand up to an Espada. Even with Cass he was sure. "I never really had any problem with them."
Kido ‡ Tech:
None

Marz
Marz

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Faustus Cassius

Cassius shrugged. "Obviously you weren't forced to leave Las Noches like I was."

Cassius shrugged, the giant blade on his back moving. "So what are you doing out here? I thought only banished Arrancar were out in Hueco Mundo. Banished and insane. Well, I guess I fall under both hahahahahaha."
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marz Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Van Barrio

Shaking his head, Van moved to face Cassius. "No. I always lived out here." Van was after all a rare yet naturally occuring Arrancar. "Before Las Noches there were only white sands, and most from Las Noches think that these white sands are simply a wasteland." Van motioned around to all the vast ocean of sand around them. "But this place was home to Hollows and Arrancar long before Las Noches was ever standing. Arrancar live out here and will continue to live out here so long as we continue to exist." He looked deep into Cassius' eyes. "These white sands are my home."

It was all deeply philosophical. However there wasnt much else that Van had philosophy on, outside hunting, but that was more strategy than philosophy. So now all Van wanted was to take a nap.
Kido ‡ Tech:
None

Marz
Marz

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Faustus Cassius

Cassius frowned. "You're from out here? Man, the last time I was out here was when I was a Vasto Lorde... problem is when I transformed my powers got divided unevenly, so most of my power is in my zanpakuto here. That's interesting though. See many other Arrancar out here, or am I your first one hahahaha."

Cassius looked to his right and saw something white and pointy poke it's nose out. Suddenly a giant Menos Grande appeared. "Hmmm.... Look's like some good eating..."

Cassius drew his sword, the giant zanpakuto on his back. "I'm still hungry. Wanna make a barbecue?"

Cassius looked at Van, a wicked smile on his face, revealing black pointy teeth
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marz Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Van Barrio

"Actually," Van started in reply before drawing his wakizashi at the towering Menos. "More than you might think, you're the seccond one I've encountered in the past three days." Marking days as the time between well spaced good length maps. "Barbeque it is." He said charging and slashing a large chunk out of the beast's midriff, if it really had one, moreso half-way up it's body.

This guy Cassius guy was intresting to have around. Most Arrancar wanted to remain clear espically those from Las Noches, most felt they were better than the others. He himself didnt care to find out. It was on his seccond attack run that the Menos started charging up a very large, very powerful looking Cero.
Kido ‡ Tech:
None

Marz
Marz

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 am

Faustus Cassius

Cassius blade took off its nose as he flew passed it's head and saw the cero building in it's mouth. "SHIT! RUN!"

Cassius sonido'd down to where Van was and grabbed him around the waste. "Don't get the wrong idea, I just don't like to Arrancar and that Menos is going to have enough to feed the two of us, no need to let all the meat go to waste."

He sonido'd, carrying Van behind the Menos. The cero fired at where they had just been, driving a deep, smoldering furrow in the sands. Cassius raised his two fingers, a cero forming in a spiral around the tips of his long black finger nails. "I do not approve of that tactic mister menos!"
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marz Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Van Barrio

Van pulled his hand free from Cassius grip. "Warn don't touch." he bade, quickly charging up his own cero and firing at the Menos Grande as it turned to find them, blasting a hole right in through it's mask causing the beast to wail in agony.

"I can and have handled myself out here for over a year now." He spoke with a little more fire. "This place is my home after all and the Menos aren't as hefty as you think they are. Though they are quite a meal."
Kido ‡ Tech:
None

Marz
Marz

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:52 am

Faustus Cassius

The sand around Cassius' feet swirled gently. He bent low, his blade in his right hand. "Right, I'll let you get blown to bits next time slow poke."

He pushed off with his legs, and there was a small explosion of sand as he flew upwards at the menos. He saw it gathering another cero in it's mouth. "Van! FEET!"

Cassius slashed length wise, bringing his large blade from the menos' shoulder down to where it's hip should have been if it was just like a giant mass of black gooieness with a mask. It howled, but continued gathering the cero. "Oh this is not good."
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marz Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Van Barrio

A quick Sonido moved Van further out of the way. "Maybe we're going going about this the wrong way?" He shot to Cassius. The Menos continued to charge it's Cero.

He then pulled his Wakizashi up in front of his face looking at the blade. There could be another way for them to take this thing on. "Lets focus our attacks on it's masks!"
Kido ‡ Tech:
None

Marz
Marz

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:47 am

Faustus Cassius

Cassius stuck his blade into the Gillian's foot and started running up the Gillian's body and slashing up to it's mask. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marz Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Van Barrio

The Menos quickly spun tossing his unwilling passenger off before continuing to charge his cero attack.

Van moved quickly and caught Cassius before moving using a Sonido to escape backwards. "Shit." He murmured tossing Cassius to his feet, and charging his own cero. "Get down." Van ordered he fired off his own cero just as the Gillian fired off its own. The two cero's coliding in the air causing the Menos' cero to go off. Blowing Van off his feet and causing him to skid across the sand wildly beore coming to a stop face down in the sand.
Kido ‡ Tech:
None

Marz
Marz

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:32 am

Faustus Cassius

Cassius covered his face, and glanced backwards at Van. "Shit..."

He looked the gillian that seemed dazed. He took a step and appeared in front of its face, holding a red cero in his hand. "OPEN WIDE!"

He thrust his hand into its eye socket and and released the cero, blowing out the back of it's skull. He landed gently on his feet. He walked over to Van and poked him with his foot. "You alive or am I going to get to eat you?"
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marz Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:13 am

Van Barrio

Van looked up from the ground his face practically covered in the white sand. "Put yer freaking fork and knife away." He replied before pushing himself to his feet and dusting off. "I'm fine. Dont you worry I'll be fine my Hierro's pretty good."

"So what do you think is this guy done?" Van asked motioning to the Menos. "I personally think its a waste however the smaller hollows get a free meal."
Kido ‡ Tech:
None

Marz
Marz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content