Battle of the Souls Bleach Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urahara's Shop

3 posters

Go down

Urahara's Shop Empty Urahara's Shop

Post  Itachi2pt0 Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:00 pm

A small shop that sells odd, out of date items. It has bedrooms in the back, and is rarely visited by anyone
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

https://bleachmegalegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Urahara's Shop Empty Re: Urahara's Shop

Post  Itachi2pt0 Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Kurosaki Kenshin

Kenshin sat at the table, devouring rice. Tanaka sat, staring at the boy devouring the food with gusto. He placed the bowl to his mouth and started shoveling more food into his mouth. Tanaka sighed. "You know, Kurosaki-san, if you learned to control your reiatsu a bit you wouldn't be this hungry all the time. You burn so much energy because you can't turn it off."

Kenshin frowned and stopped eating. "We've been working on that for months. No changes, if I reduce my reiatsu my zanpakuto doesn't change size nor does my hunger. So what am I supposed to do? Snip my soul chain?"

Tanaka laughed. "Yes, this is true. Perhaps I should put a kido on you help you reduce it further. Who knows. I just don't know if you can keep affording to eat at this rate... I can hardly cook enough to feed you."
Mood: Grumpy
Condition: Healthy
Level: 0
Hit Points: 9• Speed: 30• Strength: 40• Striking Speed: 55 • Reiatsu: 50/50
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 am

Kurosaki Kenshin

Kenshin's eyes snapped open, and he sighed. He smacked the alarm clock going off, and got out of bed. He walked out of his room and stuck a tooth brush in his mouth, then proceeded to take a shower while brushing his teeth. He heard pounding on the door and got out, wrapping a towel around his waist and walking out. "Calm do Uko."

A small boy growled at him. "I'VE HAD TO PEE FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES!"

Kenshin shrugged, walking towards his room. "Wake up earlier than me! I have to go to school after all."

Kenshin got dressed, a red shirt with a winged skull on his chest. He pulled on some black slacks and then pull his uniform over the shirt. "Which by the way is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of because I already went to school for 200 years. Why I have to go to school for a cover is retarded. Uko doesn't have to go to school and he looks younger than me!"

Tanaka poked his head into the room. "Because you should get to know the customs!"

Kenshin kicked him in the face. Tanaka grabbed his nose, blood dripping all over. "Kurosaki-kunnnnnnnn!"

Kenshin walked passed him grabbing his backpack. "That's for saying something stupid. I could give a shit about this town, I want to be back in the Sereitei getting stronger with the rest of my class, not out here hunting down weak hollows."
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokou Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Aikou Kirai

Aikou materialized behind Kenshin seemingly out of nowhere. "You aren't going to school today." He said in a melodic voice. "You're with me. There was a large influx of Hollows this morning and I've been sent to help you deal with them." He said his voice dripping with scorn. It was rare that a captain got sent out for grunt work like this. He wasn't fond of the earth realm or it's inhabitants and on top of that he was feeling a bit unbalanced today, He wasn't sure if he'd be able to keep a hold on his sanity. "Be ready in five minutes or I'll have you locked up." He told Kenshin without looking at him.
Mood: Serene
Level: 90
Hit Points: 44 • Speed: 110 • Strength: 140• Striking Speed: 195 • Reiatsu: 300
Technique Used:
None
Ryokou
Ryokou

Back to top Go down

Post  Itachi2pt0 Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Kurosaki Kenshin

Kenshin sweat dropped. "Uh... Sure..."

Urahara just shrugged at him as Kenshin took out his badge and struck himself with it. "Can I at least ask who you are?"

Kenshin said running behind him. There had been a recent influx in the higher ranks, he wasn't aware of their individual names. Kenshin frowned as he walked behind him. "Obviously you're a captain. My name is Kurosaki Kenshin, sir."
Technique Used:
None
Itachi2pt0
Itachi2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokou Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Aikou Kirai

Aikou strode forward and instead of answering his questions flashed an eerie smile over his shoulder at Kenshin. "I know who you are already." He replied. "It seems the barrier between the world and the realm of hollow's is considerably weakened and there have been reports of more than twenty or so hollows throughout town but they seem to be all focusing on one point and either moving there actively or drifting there slowly while attacking wayward souls, The place they're congregating at is a block of abandoned factories downtown. We are going to assault this block head on and I'm going to file a report on your abilities, So try to impress me, neh?" He explained as he lept upwards and onto a three story building and looked outwards around town to get an idea of where they were headed. "Over there." He said pointing northwest. "That's the abandoned factory block." He said waiting for Kenshin to get up there.
Technique Used:
None
Ryokou
Ryokou

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Sesshoku Dante

Captain
First Division

Floating slowly to the ground Dante's foot touched the ground and moved forward towards the entrance, "oi Urahara!" Dante shouted as he entered the doors looking around for shop owner wondering where he could be, "dammit, where is he?" he said to himself softly as he needed some items that Urahara had and sold that he had ordered in, some of them we're for his men back on the grounds of his division platoon, and the others were for him, usually things to hide or help him contain his reiatsu to a level where it wouldn't cause problems. Dante looked around again and sighed "I guess he's out." he thought to himself as he stood there for a bit.
Mood: Calm
HP: 46 • Speed: 110 • Strength: 140 • Striking Speed: 195 • Reiatsu: 320/320
Special Attack Used:None

Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokou Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Aikou Ukitake

Aikou stepped through the small rift he created between the soul society and earth and found himself face to face with Dante. His eyes registered surprise before he remembered himself and bowed to him. "I apologize for my actions.." He was cut off as a deep cough wracked his body he covered his mouth with a handkerchief and drew it away with a dark red stain in it. He attempted to slip it back into his pocket as quickly as possible so Dante wouldn't notice. "Sorry, I apologize for my actions earlier during the fight. I wasn't exactly in my right mind." He explained offering a small smile to the head captain. "Is Urahara here?" He asked quizzically.
Condition: Sick
Technique Used:
None
Ryokou
Ryokou

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Sesshoku Dante

Captain
First Division

Dante noticed the traveling between Earth and Sereitei appear and suddenly open up, "whose this now?" he asked himself before he noticed Aikou walk through the doors before he smiled and bowed back to be polite, Dante's eyes quickly noticed the crimson stained cloth and his nose smelled the blood almost instantly, it was a smell he would not soon forget as he was once known to bathe in it from combat. "Are you alright?" Dante asked firstly before he continued on to reply about his apology, "don't worry about it much, your still young as I can tell, hell I'm probably younger then you but there's things in combat that you can do okay and some things that are questionable like attacking the espada when he put his weapon away to show neutrality, yes they may be our enemy but none the less their still a living being just as much as you or I and they have the same right to live on as you do, just keep that in mind okay? and your mind is a dangerous thing as well as your best tool." Dante said as he smiled before he noticed Urahara enter into the shop, "oh so you were here." he said as he gave him a bored look.

Urahara smiled and nodded while he gave off an embarrassed chuckle, "yeah, hehe, sorry about that I fell into a nap." he said as he knew instantly why Dante was here, "I'll brb Dante-san." he added as he quickly disappeared as he did appear.

Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokou Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Aikou Ukitake

Aikou chuckled lightly. "I'm fine, I just can't shake my illness." He explained before trying to get Urahara's attention only to see him disappear once more. "Ah.. Okay. I can wait." He chuckled. "My mind is more dangerous to me than anyone else." He muttered under his breath his voice somewhat resigned. "How have you been, Dante?" He asked trying to make pleasant conversation. Aikou was more friendly then most soul reapers so long as his mind wasn't contaminated. His other side was being unusually quiet though Aikou was grateful for the peace.
Technique Used:
None
Ryokou
Ryokou

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:49 pm

Sesshoku Dante

Captain
First Division

Nodding towards Urahara Dante then turned his attention back to Aikou and smiled, "well I hope you can overcome your illness soon." he said with a reassuring voice, "a mind is as dangerous to you as it is to me or anyone else as you allow it to be, and I'm doing alright just a little confused about what the hell the king espada was doing..." Dante said as he sighed and returned his smile to his face, "that aside, I'm just grabbing some things from Urahara I asked him to make and get for me before I returned back to my captain duties, then maybe some tea and steak or maybe sake instead of tea..." he said thinking about it thoughtfully for a bit.

Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokou Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Aikou Ukitake

Aikou strained to see in back where Urahara had disappeared. He hoped he wouldn't be to much longer. "I suggest tea, A good cup of tea is better than any jug of sake by far." He said smiling a bit. "I don't have many captain duties these days, I don't even have an assistant captain. It seems as if my barracks are deserted." He said his mind drifting off on the oddity that almost no soul reapers were assigned to him. "Perhaps if you would like a hand I could offer one, Seeing as how I'm never busy." He said offering his assistance to help Dante with his own division. A quick light coughing fit disrupted him for a moment, Nothing to bad but enough to be an annoyance.
Technique Used:
None
Ryokou
Ryokou

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Sesshoku Dante

Captain
First Division

DAnte looked at Aikou and smiled, "sure, its only simple training exercises with some of the items I'm getting from Urahara." he said with a slight nod and smile, he turned to notice Urahara arrive with three boxes and a case for Dante, "ah, very good, and hows the experiments coming for that other item I asked for?" Dante asked as he wondered how the experiments and creation of that item he asked for was coming along, "oh its coming along well right now." Urahara replied before he turned to face Aikou, "what can I get for you?" he asked. Dante smiled as he had his goodies for him and his men, he then waited for Aikou to ask what he wanted of Urahara. "I do agree tea is good but sometimes Sake is good with steak." he added as he thought about it again before he heard him cough up again, "seems more than nothing." he said as he had a somewhat worried expression upon his face again.

Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokou Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Aikou Ukitake

Aikou offered up a slight grin. "It's the curse of my family. Jushiro Ukitake a long dead captain of division thirteen and my ancestor was plagued by the same disease." He explained before turning to Urahara. "Uhm, Well I was wondering how much you know about split personalities within shinigami.." He inquired tentatively. He was somewhat embarrassed by his problem, More so because Dante was here as well, but he needed the information so it couldn't be helped.
Technique Used:
None
Ryokou
Ryokou

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Sesshoku Dante

Captain
First Division

Dante looked at Aikou as he talked about his family and him having the same disease as one of his ancestors, "well then, your sick and you have a split personality order, thats strange..." Dante said as he looked over at Urahara then back to Aikou, "maybe it would be easier to just seal off the other half for now?" Dante asked as he looked back and forth between the two.

Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokou Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:34 am

Aikou Ukitake

Aikou ran a hand through his hair nervously. "See the thing is it can be sealed away.. It's been tried several times with no results." He explained before adding. "And yes, Mental and physical sickness, I'm a bit of a mess." He said chuckling. Urahara gave Aikou an odd look before telling him, "Mental illnesses are incredibly rare within shinigami and most of them are never what they appear to be. Have you ever been examined professionally?" Aikou nodded. "Once, They didn't get much except that the other personality existed on a different plane then us yet was somehow within my head. Does that mean anything?" He explained. A strange look passed over Urahara's face before it once again became passive. "I have a few theories, Visit me again in a few days time and I'll see if I have anything viable." Urahara said before disappearing into the back once more. "Thank you, Urahara-sama." He said to the retreating figure. "Well, shall we leave?" He asked directing his question at Dante.
Technique Used:
None
Ryokou
Ryokou

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Sesshoku Dante

Captain
First Division

Dante watched as the two did their business, while they were Dante went through some of the boxes he was given and smiled, "all here" here he said with a grin on his face before he looked back up to Aikou, "well first things first, we should get back and I should probably start putting my guys through their fun... oops I mean training." Dante said with a bit of a chuckle as he unsheathed his sword and stabbed it into the air before he muttered some words to himself before the doors suddenly opened and appeared then Dante sheathed his sword and picked up all his objects and walked through to be greeted by all his men, "well back Dante-taichou!" he heard and smiled.

Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down