Battle of the Souls Bleach Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Streets" of Las Noches

2 posters

Go down

"Streets" of Las Noches Empty "Streets" of Las Noches

Post  Kyle Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:55 am

Bailarina Ramsha

Quinta Espada
Concubina del Rey

Ramsha walked across the bridge that connected one of the buildings in Las Noches to another, a feeling of loneliness and insecurity overtaking the Quinta Espada. She wanted Rakdos-sama, but he was nowhere to be seen. She could help but feel worried about her partner whenever he disappeared. Even if he was the King of Hueco Mundo and she had complete faith in his abilities, she knew there was always someone out there that was stronger than you.

She did not know why he went there, and it infuriated him. She had given him her heart, body and soul and here he was still keeping secrets from her. But she knew she could not object to his will. In the end, he was the King, and she was the concubine. She had no voice other than that which he allowed her. No one did, in Las Noches or in Heuco Mundo.

The Concubina del Rey walked, feeling the cold marble floor of Hueco Mundo against her bare feet, her silver bellydancing outfit and her jewellery making jingling sounds as she walked about. Despite her position as the King's concubine, being the Quinta Espada, she commanded authority and respect. Even amongst the higher level Espada, despite her weakness in power against them, they still paid attention when she talked, because they knew of her closeness to the King and were worried that if they upset her they would have to face his wrath.

"Oh, Rakdos-sama," Ramsha sighed deeply, a hand coming to rest on her heart. He had been gone for too long now. She wanted him here, to caress her again, touch her, kiss her, hold her, enthrall her. But he was nowhere to be found. She only hoped he was alright. She couldn't help but worry, even if he was the King. They weren't invincible. The previous King had died in front of her own eyes; she could not let the same fate land on her beloved.

Mood: Lonely
Condition: Healthy
Level: 80
Hit Points: 40• Speed: 100 • Strength: 200• Striking Speed: 250 • Reiatsu: 200
Technique Used:
None
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

"Streets" of Las Noches Empty Re: "Streets" of Las Noches

Post  Nyrax123 Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:02 am

Rakdos

"Ya know, I have to admit that my memory does not always suit me as much as it used to", a voice cut in front Ramsha's thoughts to herself. Ramsha would look up to see Rakdos sitting atop one of Hueco Mundo's buildings, his neck slightly tilted to the side. "But I do recall mentioning that I did not enjoy seeing you appear as if you are upset or unhappy while I am around. Actually, it never really suits you. You're expression of happiness while you dance is far more appealing to mine eyes", the King of Hueco Mundo said before he leapt down and landed a few feet in front of Ramsha.

Rakdos was cut in several places, although by the time he took care of himself they were only minor cuts. However, Ramsha was smart enough to know that if anything left any sort of trace of a wound that it must have been a powerful foe. Very few could land damaging hits on Rakdos and get away with it after all.
Mood: ow....
Condition: Wounded
Level: 100
Hit Points: 48 • Speed: 240 • Strength: 200• Striking Speed: 320 • Reiatsu: 200
Technique Used:
None

Nyrax123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 am

Bailarina Ramsha

Quinta Espada
Concubina del Rey

Ramsha's neck shot up, her eyes immediately lightning up and a smile forming on her face as she saw Rakdos sitting atop the mountains. "Rakdos-sama!" she cheered, grinning, taking a few steps back as she allowed him to land. Without wasting a second, she was in her arms, pulling his neck in for a passionate kiss. She ran her hands through his body as she did, and immediately noticed the cuts.

Releasing his lips, she looked down at him and his wounds and her eyes widened. "R-Rakdos-sama, what happened?!" she demanded. Her fears had come true. There was someone stronger than Rakdos-sama out there and he had been hurt. For someone to be able to penetrate the King of Hueco Mundo's hierro... the thought of facing someone scared the crap out of her, but she still wanted to find that someone and maim him for hurting her beloved.

"Here, Rakdos-sama," she quickly reached into her belly-dancing top, pulling a small bullet-shaped tube from between her breasts. There was a rainbow colored, glistening powdery substance within it. It was some of her healing pollen that she had gathered in a tube once, just in case she could not release her zanpakutou and needed a quick heal. Now was the best time to use it. She quickly flipped it open, before bringing her lips to it and blowing towards Rakdos-sama. Shining rainbow-colored mist - or at least it appeared to be - covered Rakdos-sama entirely and soon enough all his cuts and bruises were gone, simply wiped from existence.

Ramsha closed the tube again, once again sliding it inside her cleavage, with it now being half-empty. She would refill it the next time she was training with her Resurrection released. But Rakdos-sama could not meet any other Espada while being hurt, it would ruin his image as King. Ramsha then smiled at the newly rejuvenated Hollow King, taking a few more barefooted steps towards him before she slid her arms around his back and rested her head on the taller man's chest, in an affection hug.

"Rakdos-sama, please. Stop pushing me out of your life," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I can of just as much use to you outside on the battlefield as I am behind closed doors. Please, take me with you next time you fight. I don't want to see you get hurt," she then pecked his neck with her lips in an affectionate manner.
Mood: Lonely
Technique Used:
None
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyrax123 Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:25 am

Rakdos

Rakdos merely stood there as Ramsha went about with showing her affections. God damn was he hot! She couldn't even keep her hands off of him for more than a moment! It was good to be King. He just stood there as she continued to heal and get rid of those minor wounds that had damaged his appearance. "My dearest Ramsha, haven't I told you that you worry too much as it is?", Rakdos said with a laugh. "Believe me when I say that you should see what the other guy looks like", he added with a deep chuckle before placing a few fingers beneath Ramsha's chin. "I am fine, but if it is your wish to accompany me next time I will offer forth no objections", he said with a tiny smile before pulling her close into his own hug. He just held her for a moment before letting go and looking towards her. "You have my promise as King"
Mood: Good
Technique Used:
None

Nyrax123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:38 am

Bailarina Ramsha

Quinta Espada
Concubina del Rey

Ramsha smiled broadly, as he stated he would allow her to join him. Her lips, sucking on his neck in a sensual manner, moved up until she jumped and coiled bare legs around the much taller man's torso, tying her arms behind her neck before she had their lips met. How warm his lips were against hers as his breath blow down her face. She slid her tongue in, having it wrestle against his and winning the battle. Ramsha's face was red with blood rush, her hormone-overloaded body craving for more. She wanted this moment to last forever — she didn't want to be alone anymore. She wanted to be loved by Rakdos, loved every moment of their existence.

Ramsha finally released his lips, knowing they couldn't have sex like this in the middle of Las Noches where anyone could see them. It would be too disgraceful for the King. Instead, she opted to wait for night time to come (granted, it was always night in Heuco Mundo) and then they could engage in hot passionate sex like they always did until both of them ran out of reiatsu. Usually it took around three weeks for that to happen, but when you could live for thousands of years on end and had the amount of reiatsu these two possessed, having three week long intercourse sessions was not really a problem.

"Rakdos-sama, what do you want to do?" she asked him, still on top of him by having her legs coiled around his torso and her arms around his shoulders. He probably had brought his hands under her thighs to hoist her up a bit more and make it easier for her to be on top of him.
Mood: Tempted
Condition: Erotic
Technique Used:
None
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyrax123 Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:46 am

Rakdos

Rakdos returned the kisses and the love with just as much feeling as Ramsha put into it. She had always been loyal, and QUITE affectionate to say the least. She deserved to walk by his side for now, and he doubted that it would change any time soon. As he held her up with her legs wrapped around him, he could think of quite a few things that he wished to do right now. But they could wait, right now he needed to make sure that she knew everything would be alright. "Let us walk, and talk, and speak of the simpler times in life. When we didn't need to worry about these shinigami, back to the times when we first met", he said as he placed her down so that she could walk next to him.
Technique Used:
None

Nyrax123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:05 am

Bailarina Ramsha

Quinta Espada
Concubina del Rey

She looked up at the man she had known since she had still been a young, weak little Arrancar, as her feet landed on the cold marble floor again. She nodded at him, before sliding an arm around his and resting her head on his shoulder as she began to walk by his side. "Yes, let's," was all she said, as they began walking along side each other through the bridges connecting one building in this humongous fortress to the next.

"Do you remember the time when I first danced for you? What did you think of me?" she asked. She always wanted to know what Rakdos thought of her. She could dance, she knew she could. She had grown up a dancer and died a dancer, and once she had regained a more humanoid body in her Adjuchas stage, despite it having been hundreds of years since she had last danced before her death, she could dance again. But Rakdos had always caught her eye back when the Hollow King had asked her to perform for the then-soldier. She had wanted him since she had first seen him, and now she had him.

But not once did she know what he had thought of her. She did not know whether he truly enjoyed her presence or just kept her around because not having a concubine would ruin his image as the Hollow King. She knew she was the only concubine Rakdos had (and she wouldn't have it any other way), while the King before him had possessed more than fifty. She had even slept with some of them, in threesomes with the King, and some of the bisexual ones she had enjoyed personally, often in group sex. Though, she wouldn't share Rakdos even with any of her girlfriends. He was hers, and hers only. She was actually happy that they had all died during the Great War.

"And what do you think of me now?" she asked. She did not want to share Rakdos. She would not tolerate it; either she would kill the other girl or kill herself if she couldn't do that. So she had to know if he would trust her enough to not take anyone other than her as his partner. You could never trust a man when you were his woman, especially not if he was a king.
Mood: Tempted
Condition: Erotic
Technique Used:
None
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyrax123 Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:10 am

Rakdos

Rakdos gazed ahead as he heard Ramsha's question, he allowed it to fill his mind while he came up with the correct answer, in this case that was the correct truth. He let out a tiny breath of air before glancing over towards the concubine of his. He could hardly believe how long it had been, it didn't even feel like that much time had passed. Perhaps age was finally catching up with him? Nah, that couldn't be it. He was in way too good of shape for that!

"When I saw you, I saw the one thing that i hadn't seen, hadn't remembered since before my first memories. I had spent my whole life fighting and killing for that king. His reward to me was nothing I thought, I wanted to tear out his throat just for thinking he could have enough reward for all that I had done for him, all that I had suffered", Rakdos said as he gazed forward again. "I saw beauty, and remembered what it was truly like to see something like you. It's why I have always tried to have you at my side ever since"
Technique Used:
None

Nyrax123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:00 am

Bailarina Ramsha

Quinta Espada
Concubina del Rey

Ramsha originally frowned as Rakdos said that he felt he could not possibly be repayed for all that he had gone through, but that frown turned upside-down when he said that he saw beauty in her, and realized what beauty truly was. Ramsha spoke up, with her head leaned on his shoulder. "Do you think then, that he gave you enough reward for all that you had done for him through me?" she asked softly. To be honest, Ramsha wanted him to say yes. If he actually told her that she was worth all the troubles he had ever gone through, Ramsha didn't know how she would feel. What she did know, was that she was going to give Rakdos such a unique time that even he couldn't fathom was possible among two individuals.

But she didn't mind if he said that she still wasn't worth all that. Honestly, it was wishful thinking for her part. She could never be worth all the troubles Rakdos went through all his life; if she was, he would have retired from the Hollow King business by now and the two would be in some remote corner of Hueco Mundo having continous sex for the rest of their five-hundred year old lives. But he obviously still had something he wanted, which was why he was out there fighting and stuff.

"Well, what do you think of me now then?" she reiterated her earlier question. Now, they had come a long way since the time when she had danced for him. Impressions changed with time, and she honestly wanted to know how he felt about her now.
Mood: Curious
Condition: Sexy
Technique Used:
None
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyrax123 Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Rakdos

Rakdos just held his smile for a moment as she leaned her head onto his shoulder. He turned towards her for a moment and just smiled. "I never could have asked for a better one", he said simply as he held his smile. In truth it wasn't something that he had really thought about. Ramsha WAS important, but if he said directly yes than his actions wouldn't match his words. He still had to fight, for the betterment of himself and all hollows. This wasn't just about him anymore. They had suffered great loss in the last war because the hollows still hadn't become united as they should have been. There was too much division, too much hate, too much chaos ironically.

Rakdos turned his gaze towards Ramsha once more as he heard her last question. He wasn't entirely certain how to answer it. He had kept her around, was that not testament enough of the bond that they had? He was king, finding someone for him could have been done easily. "You're the first person I always go to find when I return from my trips. Before I look for any esapda in a battlefield, I'd look for you to make sure that you are alive and well. I would want no harm to come to you"
Technique Used:
None

Nyrax123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content